| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chatham, Nb in April is very cool at 2.8 °C (37.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.8 °C (46 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.2 °C (28 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 86.3mm (3.4in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 13:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Chatham, Nb April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Chatham, Nb, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Chatham, Nb:
- Mont Joli, Qc, Canada - 272.1 kms (169.1 miles) NW
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 127.1 kms (79 miles) NNW
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 50 kms (31 miles) NNW
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 194.4 kms (120.8 miles) W
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 149.2 kms (92.7 miles) SW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 149.7 kms (93 miles) SSW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 189.9 kms (118 miles) S
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 260.4 kms (161.8 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 210.7 kms (130.9 miles) NNE
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 274.5 kms (170.6 miles) E
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 345.6 kms (214.7 miles) E
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 139 kms (86.4 miles) ESE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 194.8 kms (121 miles) ESE
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 197.4 kms (122.7 miles) ESE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 115.8 kms (72 miles) SSE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) S
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) SSE
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 299.7 kms (186.2 miles) SSE
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 303.8 kms (188.8 miles) SSE